1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter Weekend - Anyone Up For Anything?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Apr 11, 2017.

1. So I'd planned (and obtained appropriate passes, in triplicate) to be away thus weekend but alas not to be.

So anything on? Anyone fancy meeting up for a ride..Cotswold...Wales...Oxon and beyond...or an impromptu run more north...not fussed...just want to get some miles out, have a laugh and bit of banter :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. @bradders , seen your vids, you're too fast lol, you will have finished the tour of mid wales and I will still be at the caf,finishing my cake lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Saturday I'll be visiting Bedford aerodrome to get the 999 sound level tested. Be a nice ride for you.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. I could show you Wales :)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Spunds a plan :) Drop me a line with best day/s....

6. its about 3 hrs for me, what time you thinking of being there?

7. If only...these days its slow n steady :)

8. Weather depending. Aim to leave HP4 around 11:00. I'll tag on your coat tails if you're coming cross country.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

9. If I do, I'd go via brackley then across :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. We've booked Rockingham on Friday with nolimits if you're interested. Might be up for something later in the weekend as well depending on what else I need to do.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Friday was hoping to ride to On yer bike and meet Chiz, if all the parts arrive and bike shakes down ok. Subject to recent events, I'm not sure he will be in the mood for it. Fri even, sat aftern and sunday morning look quite busy with friends... If CR is passing through Sat Morn? might provide a coffee and biscuits.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I'm off to France at the crack of dawn tomorrow

• Like Like x 2
  13. Don't rub it in ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Saturday I am out and about,hoping to get out to Cotwolds again as the roads are Fab, then maybe Wales too.

• Like Like x 1
  15. As I live just inside one and on the edge of the other ;) :upyeah:

16. Cool, then maybe a meet somewhere?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. all standard here :upyeah:

So looking like my plan is Sunday with Mac and a tour of Wales, probably Sat head over to Bedford via some nice Cotswolds roads or maybe meet up with Pete T.

Just looking forward to riding my bike for a change! :)

18. Thinking of riding cheltenham to oxford services then back banbury and stratford if anyone is around sunday

Do Not Sell My Personal Information