1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. You have a PM. Andy

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Naughty....

3. Did you buy it off Chris King?

4. #2165 quantuman, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  5. Well you live and learn. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hayden rode a Ducati for 5 season's 2009/2013,so worthy of a rep,but would look better on a desmo

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. People make reps of anything, their were idiots buying 959 "anniversario" which were never made by Ducati.
    Some people are happy with pretend things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. I work with a guy who has bought a few fake watches. Why bother? :Meh: I'd rather have a genuine Timex than a fake Rolex.

• Like Like x 2

9. Pretend 899 superlegover IMG_1390.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Does look like a nice bike though.

11. Because most cant afford but want to give that 'first impression' ;)

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Hmmmmm, it screams wanna-be to me bradders. I'd rather save up for the real thing or not bother personally. ;)

13. Easy to say if you are not earning less than 50k with a family and mortgage/rent to pay and SWMBO can get passed the fact you are spending what could be a big family holiday, or a new kitchen, on a watch :)

And what's wrong with being a wannabe? Some have gotta start somewhere :upyeah:

#2174 bradders, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  14. You are an internet forum wannabe. Could you not afford a "start"? :)

It's just not for me bradders. I'd rather go without than have a Bolex watch, Ramani suit or Zucati motorbike. ;)

15. A Director at work is always saying about peoples watches and how it is the 'mark of the man' he's wadded and he's a nob. And those people who have / collect watches and don't use them as it de values them, what's that all about :Angelic::smileys:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Same reason people buy motorcycles and keep them in the house I guess. Nowt as queer as folk tha knows. Andy

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. I suppose it's ok if they have some watches they use and also build watches from scratch, then I could see why :D

18. I have a couple of decent watches. But the only reason I don't wear them any more is because I love my Fitbit. :D

I certainly don't avoid wearing them for any reason. They may come out for a special occasion, but that's it. I do occasionally glance in the window of Northern Goldsmiths when passing to see how much they increase by though. :) A bit like you looking at the classified adverts on 999R's :)

But the point is, I wouldn't buy a replica of any kind (I know the D16RR is a replica before you get smart :D)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  19. Nope. And it tocks, not ticks :Banghead:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information