1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. As a relative newby to Ducatiforum I am in awe at the level of knowledge and expertise available.
    Judging by the comments in this particular section eBay seems like a minefield, especially for buyers.

With this combination of knowledge and expertise is there a case for a more evolved evaluation and transaction workflow for members of the forum to avoid the badlands of eBay and benefit Ducatiforum subscribers?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. huh?

3. Ooops, I might have slipped into jargon there.
    To avoid getting legged over on eBay is there a way of combining DF knowledge and expertise to help buyers buy legitimate bikes by creating a marketplace within Ducatiforum?

4. Do you work in middle management?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. No worries....

6. only playing ;-) , i think it pretty much goes on anyway. If you see something you like post it up, if you don't want to "advertise" it, then just message some of the more knowledgeable chaps, it's pretty obvious who is worth asking on what bikes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Would love this:
    Ducati 1198 SP amazing condition low mileage
    The 848/1098/1198 bikes seem to be dropping in prices at the moment compared to the 748/996/998/749/999 on the rise.

I wonder how low they will go :Nailbiting:

8. ^
    Very nice that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maybe it's the design... :Smuggrin:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Imaginative weight saving measures.

11. The 'R' seems to be bucking the trend mind. :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information