1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Items

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. it says 'off my 0 mile 1098R' too. Bit odd given he's a breaker :smirk:

2. That has been for sale for at least 6 months and started at a much higher price. There are 2 (damaged) seat units from 1stmotosolutions on eBay too, 1 from a standad red 1098R and 1 from a Troy Bayliss. Oddly the guy wants £991.89 for each of them. Andy

3. Corrected. ;)

4. Yes, spotted those - no location given other then UK for 1stmotosolutions - could be him too, again - no other 1098 parts for sale - weird...

5. I bought a wheel from them a few month ago. Good seller.

6. Thanks for the heads up, I was looking for a C2 suit, so went down to Snells Ducati today, got a good deal from Dave. Nice people to deal with.

#333 Shorty4045, Jan 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  7. I've seen the Akrapovic titanium system up close. The metal and welding are top notch quality but the carbon cans are huge by comparison to the Termignoni slah cut cans. Shame you can't marry the best bits to make one, that would be an awesome system. Andy

#338 Android853sp, Jan 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I have a Ducati Performance Ergal fuel cap (Gold) on now ,fit my 996 so will fit 748,998,916 ,will probably fit st's and monsters of old but please check. Not sure how to do the link thingy but I am sure you can do a search,Thanks
    Gav.

9. That's what I think Andy. :upyeah: I love the Titanium of the Akrapovic system, but prefer the smaller slash cut Termignoni end cans.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information