1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebc Redstuff

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Wayne58, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Evening all, anyone used the above for their car? Supposed to be near dust free? Is this true? Thx in advance

2. Ebc are shite

I delaminated a set clean from the backing plate at brands.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. I guess I should be more helpful

What's it for the r8?

Pagid RS are very good also known as blues. Not cheap but assuming it's going on an r8 you wouldn't put a burka on the Mona Lisa would you?

Ferrodo do some decent stuff.

Brembos top end stuff

Carbone lorrain do some excellent race pads however they'll murder your wheels.

4. Sold the R8 mate, this is only for a golf, just wanted some pads that produce less brake dust? Thx for the quick reply @Advikaz

5. If you're not hammering them then the ebc might be alright.

Avoid green stuff especially, id rather stick a pair of Bourbon biscuits in the calipers

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Tried Yellow Stuff and they were terrible for fade. The discs I had from EBC are also the only discs on anything I have owned in my life that have warped. I would never touch them again for as long as I live (which was nearly shorter than intended the first time they unexpectedly faded). Never had a problem with Brembo, Ferrodo, Cosworth or Carbon Lorraine. My personal favourite combo is Brembo discs with Ferrodo pads.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information