1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Enduro Exhaust

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by chris allanson, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Just bought a 2016 multi strada enduro
    Can anyone tell me if the 1200 s exhausts system will bolt straight on
    It looks to be the same basic bike from the point of the engine position etc but no one seems to list the enduro yet

2. So you didn't see the double sided swingarm at the rear of your Enduro?
    Pretty sure the exhaust is different from the S.

3. The enduro has its own race-exhaust system. Waiting on mine arriving middle of next month.

4. Ah yes silly me I forgot that bit
    I'm guessing they will be fairly similar but with a smaller exhaust can then

5. What make is that then?
    Cost?
    I'd like to tweak the bottom end a bit once it's above four and a half it flies but I think it's probably tuned to be economical at low revs
    Emissions and noise probably a requirement in passing all the laws for the little men in brussells

6. Get over 5k/6k mileage & the bike is a rocket ship. Releasing the full power with the coming exhaust will be very interesting. I paid for my bike & all the accessory packs in one go so its all by the by. I've been trying to get a decent camera but have been let down so might just do a lame thread of my fully kitted enduro a,s,p.

7. Well a quick gander at the enduro race exhaust, though I forgot to show the carbon shield in shot.

[​IMG]

Its off to be ceramically coated at zircotec once the header pipes are off my bike to also be done.
    [​IMG]

#7 GunZenBomZ, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  8. My new Termi full race system is due to arrive soon too. Can't wait :smiley:

I will be selling the Termi end can that I got when I picked up the bike at the end of October.

9. Well grabbed my ceramically coated exhaust from Zircotec today

[​IMG]

Looking forward to it been added for the weekend with powdercoated bash plate & heat-shield.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Firing off another share into the community..

1200Enduro decat race pipe treated by Zircotec next to the pre-treatment cat-box. Which due to the surface area is costing a hefty wedge. But we only live once..they had me in a proverbial chinese burn!
    [​IMG]
    At least the cat-box will look good if it ever gets plonked back on the bike. Eventually only the original end-can needs doing but I'm in no rush.

#10 GunZenBomZ, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  11. new exhaust looks good with the zircotec - any pics of it on the bike?

12. Fitting this friday; sort of lucky to get images of decat & cat side by side. As the plan was swap them as soon as possible. Which reminds me I've a bash-plate & heatshield to now grab & drop off.

13. you getting the bash-plate zircotec covered? or just powder coated?

14. Nah, just powder-coated along with the heatshields of both normal & race exhaust systems. So if either gets re-added it'll look smart & have long lasting protection.

15. Sorry in advance if this question has already been asked but will these lovely looking exhausts fit my 2015 s?

16. Not the enduro exhaust; the 2015multi has its own termi-exhaust system. One that I believe is a full system instead of the half system I've brought.
    [​IMG]
    Bike needs a through good cleaning before close up shots shared. Nearly forgot to say how phenomenal its made the acceleration of the bike now! Makes a very nice growl without being overwhelming.

#16 GunZenBomZ, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  17. Got the Termi full system fitted just before Christmas, well happy.

It has altered the character of the bike, losing some of it's refinement, but gaining in other ways. Certainly the heat and weight loss are welcome, as is the Termi sound.

The new exhaust:
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_825.jpg
    What got taken off: UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_827.jpg

18. Have you seen the flames yet? I've got a large 750mb video starting & ending with its flames showing. Don't know if this site has a upload limit but I might do the video again but shorter length.

[​IMG]
    Decat box back from Zircotec,...and the original silencer is also been treated.

20. Can you give an idea of cost to coat pipes and decat box at Zirotec and is it a prompt service. My bike is in for its service end of Feb and very tempted!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information