1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eti Fuel Cell

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by cookster, Jan 9, 2017.

1. hi guys is anyone using an eti fuel cell tank on there bike?? they seem to have a good right up on the website but id like to know if anyone has actually got one and what they think of it?? cheers.

2. good write up*

Got a link?

3. no link but just bang in eti fuel sell into google.

4. An item sold with no warranty but they will repair it if it leaks. I looked at this tank a while ago but was not impressed by a manufacturing technique that relies on 2 layers of paint to ensure it doesn't leak from pin holes that cannot be prevented from forming during the manufacturing process. Read the small print. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Hi guys on my search of a bigger fuel tank I've found beater fuel tanks anyone got any Info on these they look good and made out of alloy. Cheers

6. Someone on here bought one a couple of years ago. Really top notch quality but I think they may have stopped exporting them...

7. Beater have an international reputation and I was looking at a 20 litre aluminium Beater tank on a 1098R a couple of days ago. Unless you saw the stock 14 litre tank next to it, you wouldn't know that it wasn't original equipment (unless you were a total geek of course :Bag:). Cost about £1500 and I'm sure I have a photo. Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Tadaah.

20170127_105449.jpg

20170127_110020.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Andy you interested in getting one they might do a deal for 2 ??

10. Discussed a deal on an 1198sp aluminium tank last year but was unable to follow it up as other stuff got in the way. If that tank is no longer available and no fault to the guy for my procrastination if it isn't, we could have a chat - no promises though :upyeah:. Andy

11. With the current exchange rate and allowing 10% discount for 2 tanks, the 1098 20 litre tank works out roughly at £2k. That's based on price, 240000 Yen - 10% discount + 20% VAT + 10% import tax. My apologies but at that price, sadly out of my price bracket at the moment. Andy

12. OK mate was just a thought. :upyeah:

13. or 3? :) Like Andy, I have other things on the go at the moment though, but maybe something for the future unless you can get a fantastic deal.. :Arghh: Maybe on my next trip to Japan, I can stick one in my luggage and keep my fingers crossed. :Bag:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've sent beater an email see what they say.

15. The 23 litre tank looks a beastie. :)

ducati005-04.jpeg

ducati005.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  16. yeah that looks mental mate!! think the 20l one looks better.

17. I agree. Amazing fabrication skills.

ducati003-04.jpeg

18. that does look good,il let you know what they say when i hear back.

19. Well, the website states 10% discount for 2 tanks. It'll have to be a bit better than that for me to pull the pin at the moment.

20. cool,ive also got a company in ross on wye, concept racing who make alloy tanks il phone them tomorrow as well.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information