1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 R Evo -tech Tail Tidy Fitted

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Ian Cottier, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Ducati don't seem fit to have made one for the 1200R - it was listed for a while and then I guess someone noticed that the 1200S model wouldn't fit Lol

2. Your cable cover is fitted on top of the tt when it should be underneath it where the cables are. I have the R&G but didn't use that cable cover because there's no need and the screws are silver and so stand out whereas the rest of the tt is simple and black. In this photo I still have the standard indicators but have since fitted the Ducati performance led indicators.

20160831_200011.jpg

3. The cable cover (if it's the plastic thing on standard) isn't fitted - the new one is fitted as per instructions, so not sure what you mean. The cables run about an inch under the Tail Tidy before entering the 2 standard cut-outs on the underside (as per standard)

4. I was just looking at the triangular bit on top surface behind the led platelight. It has two silver screws which can be seen in your photo. Tbh maybe I have it wrong and it should be where yours is but I left it off because it's not needed and the silver screws stand out too much for my liking.

5. I was replying to pav438 btw hence the quote

6. I've got the R&G TT and painted the screw heads with black hammerite.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information