1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

998 Exhaust 45mm With Termi's - May Close

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Flip848, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Since I got a 50mm system with matching ECU with the 998s engine I bought I'm thinking of selling the 45mm complete system with carbon Termi's. They are used but in very good shape'
    What is a good price to ask for this complete exhaust?

2. As a guide I paid £300 for a set of Carbon slip on cans secondhand a few years back and before that i actually managed to buy a brand new set of 998 45mm carbon cans with ECU for £400 from Riders of Bridgewater.

The pipework from the cylinders is different on a 998 I believe but the link pipe is the same as the 748-9** by the look of it, so you may be in a limited market if you want to sell the complete system as it will only fit a non deep sump 998.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Difficult to price really. The manifolds, front and rear pipe and the link pipe will only fit the 998 as mentioned, so your market is possibly someone who wants to polish them. The rear Termi cans at 45mm should sell to any standard 748/916/996 owners who have the 45mm link pipe.

4. Thanks fir replying guys.
    But the deal with the 998s engine is off :-/
    The engine was beated up in an accident, and badly repared. Both top engine attachement were ripped off...
    So I walked away.
    As it is now i'm still looking for a good second hand 998 engine. To be continued... ;)

5. Found an other engine with standard manifolds so the exhaust will be needed...

6. Lets see some pictures....

7. Here you go ;-)

IMG_20170130_085414.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information