1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Exhaust Suggestion - 1200 S

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by ducati7, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Hello, I have been researching around for a preferably loud exhaust full setup/muffler for my 1200 S DVT. As far as my limited knowledge/research suggests

Termignoni full system: Little to no performance boost, marginal weight reduction, ultra costly, mediocre sound note.

Mivv: Muffler, good sound ( I am running my monster 796 with mivv suono and it is LOUD)

kindly suggest, which way should I go, my main aim is to louden up the sound and should look good.

Namaste

2. The Arrow and Mivv stuff seems to get a great review, and is half the price of termi and akros

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have an Arrow de-cat pipe & silencer, sounds fantastic, 3rd of the price of a Termi or Akra, no brainer really !
    Remember, to get a proper Ducati growl, the cat has to go !

4. My Mivv decat and Suono sound the bollox. Its not too loud at town speeds, but enough so dopey buggers notice you. £519 was reasonable too.

5. I light my cigars with IOM/Scottish £100 notes. So the termi (its arrived) is going on my 1200enduro once its been ceramically treated.

6. Yoozy and Steve m, did you remap the ecu? I've been thinking mivv myself but don't want to create a driveability problem.

7. No remap. The only diference on mine is it 'sometimes' idles a bit iratic for a few seconds then stabilizes. It doesn't bother me and I think I'm probably imagining it tbh. It does pop a bit on the overrun from time to time though, but that doesn't bother me either.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. No bespoke remap available at the moment , not sure there ever will be
    No driveability issue what so ever & sounds bloody lovely, aesthetically pleasing too, without that horrible cows udder of a cat hanging down under the bike ; )
    Mine does idle slightly higher on start up, after I fitted the decat & silencer, not an issue though, definitely made the bike quicker too, decat & rear sprocket mod a must for the Dvt !

9. Thanks guys, that makes my decision easier.

10. I put a 14t front on mine, luvvvvvlyyy. Very happy with this bike.

11. Anyone fitted a Mivv Ghibli to their DVT ?

12. Terms is expensive and a tad ugly
    The mediocre noise , marginally less weight comments however are total horse shit
    Sounds great with no baffle

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I have the MIVV Suono and it's been great, really love it and at half the price of the Akro and Termi

14. Do the panniers still fit ok?

I'm just looking at the Suono, or the Speed Edge as a Christmas present to myself, but need the panniers to still fit?

Thanks in advance

Steve

15. Just ordered leovince full system from motogb £625 and kn filter, fitting in new year.

16. I've used motogb, good supplier.

17. Of all the exhaust upgrades can anyone confirm which ones still allow the panniers to fit. I assume the full Termi does but what about MIVV and Arrow? Looks like from above post the MIVV Suono does but can anybody double confirm. Thanks in advance.

18. MIVV Suono and EDGE will fit with OEM side cases.

19. thanks for the info.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information