1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Fair Price

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by stephen melville, Mar 18, 2017.

?
  1. answers

2. opinions

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. some advice guys... MY15 DVT 1200s white in colour with red decals kit. Full Termi system fitted, Heated grips, Alloy rad guard, Ducati rear mini indicators, R&G crash bungs ,R&G front spindle protector, R&G Bar ends, Ducati Garmin Zumo 390 fitted, panniers with non ducati liners, Puig small tinted screen, 2300miles, Dealer serviced up to date. what would be a fair price to ask for it. And does anyone know of somebody looking to buy one.
    thanks in advance
    ps. all bits changed/removed from bike included

IMG_1230.JPG

2. Steve,The bike you describe doesn't appear to be the one In The photo, except for colour and decals, suggest posting up to date photos and lots of em, posting one out of date photo creates suspicion, reason for sale might help. Good luck with your sale

#2 Nigel Machin, Mar 18, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  3. To get an idea on price why don't you see what a dealer will offer you, then add £2k :)

4. £10-10.5k
    Dealer may offer you more depending on what you are buying and whether it's pcp or not

I speak from experience as I have just been through this except my bike was newer but with more miles. , let me know how you get on?

5. we buy any bike. £8k with all the extras :upyeah:

6. THose red decals ..not doing it for me ...just my opinion of course
    Steve

7. Take all the bits off and sell them separately, it will not do much for the overall price you get for the bike but you should get 80% of your money back on them if you sell them here.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information