1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 First Day With The 959.

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Kevster84, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Well picked the bike up yesterday from Lancashire and took it out for a good ride today. The bike is awesome and I 100% made the right choice.
    Ordered a few goodies for it already. A ducati tank pad,
    Exhaust hanger,
    Bobbin reels,
    Seat cowl,
    Rad guards.

Anyway here's some pics. I've now took orange reflectors off front forks.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

20170319_155843.jpg

20170319_155834.jpg

20170319_155824.jpg

20170319_155812.jpg

• Like Like x 8
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Congrats on the purchase kev!! Looks very nice. Glad your pleased with it and most of all ENJOY!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nice. Here's mine :)

959 Anniversario Sep16.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  4. Does anyone know if the power is limited in 2nd on the 959? Seems to pull harder as soon as you select 3rd gear. I know some bikes are.

5. What mode is it in? Mine pulls like a train in all gears.

6. No idea

Wouldn't say it was on the 899. And the 1299 will wheelie comfortable in nearly every gear you put it in.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I've only used race mode in high. Only thing I've changed is engine braking on setting 2 as 1 was too much.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Very nice. I love the ducati red though.

9. Good choice looks much better with exhaust hanger and single seat fitted, here's mine too [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  10. Sorted now!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I can't believe how much the tail tidy's are for these. Hope one comes up on here as not paying 150 quid for evo tech one.

12. I was lucky and got one from eBay for £70, best looking one by far though!

13. Congrats - they're a great bike I'm sure you will love it

Here's mine with a few choice additions. 1299 exhaust and MCT shock and ohlins steering damper are well worth the hassle. Lots of carbon (pretty pointless but nice bling).

I'm on supercorsa sp now which are great and I'm on SBS brake pads which I'm Undecided on. I think the 1299 calipers would be worthwhile.

Only thing I may change now is a set of lighter wheels if some come up at a decent price.

IMG_4567.JPG
    IMG_4565.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  14. i just fitted a smaller numberplate and 1199 LED indicators (£50 wish from motorapido) and it makes a massive difference. Im not a fan of the evotech or R&G tail tidy really

15. Very nice. I'm going to the supercorsa sp next.
    Which sbs you running? I've used dual carbon and are good pads but I rate the bendix mcr or mrr a bit sharper on initial bite.

16. i went for the 900RS ones. only done maybe 100 gentle miles on them so will see what they're with proper use

17. Looks good mate. I have made a few small mods to mine and its amazing but I am not too happy with the brakes on track so will look to start with changing pads in the first place. If that does not improve things then may change the calipers.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I fitted SBS sintered pads and I can't say there's a huge improvement

I'm not a fan of the brakes at all

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information