1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Outing For Pramac's New Line Up At The Valencia Test

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by mattmccabebrown, Nov 12, 2014.

1. On the first day

The new MotoGp season has opened with the official test in Valencia. Pramac Racing Team will be represented in MotoGP 2015 by Yonny Hernandez, who will ride the Ducati GP14.2, and by the new entry Danilo Petrucci who will be on the Ducati GP 14.
    On the first test day, the two riders of Pramac Racing have done their fastest lap times at the end of a long session that saw Danilo Petrucci and Yonny Hernandez on the track for 56 and 34 laps respectively. The colombian rider has registered the tenth fastest lap time (1’32’146) while Petrucci has finished in thirteenth place (1’32’314).
    Yonny Hernandez (Pramac Racing Team #68)
    “I would first like to thank the Team. I am very happy to wear Pramac Racing colours next season again and I will try to do my best. I am also very satisfied about the test. I felt immediately a good sensation with the tires and I had the possibility to take my path. There is obviously a lot of work to do and we have to focus on the limit because I can’t see yet where the potential of the bike can get. This is a very positive sensation confirmed by the time i did today. I experienced well the GP 14 and I can not wait to test the GP 14.2 tomorrow.
    Danilo Petrucci (Pramac Racing Team #9)
    “I am very happy to be part of a team as Pramac Racing. I have been immediately impressed by the care put over any detail, even in the application of new stickers. So i can only imagine the work will be done on the bike. We just started to know each other. On the track I enjoyed the bike even though I tried to risk as less as possible. Targets? I don’t think about them. It would have been a good start to close two seconds behind the officials, so i’m very pleased to have done much better. From now on the most important thing is to work hard and run laps”.
    The second day of testing

The second day of the official test in Valencia has been characterized by an heavy rain. It was an opportunity for Pramac Racing Team to gain some important information on the setting of the bikes in wet condition.
    Yonny Hernandez, on his first outing with Ducati Gp 14.2, was the first rider to go out on the track and managed to do 19 laps finishing with a time of (1’44,432), setting the second top speed (313,4 km/h).
    Danilo Petrucci felt early confortable under the rain with his Ducati Gp 14 completing 23 laps with the fastest time (1’42.431) of the day. Petrucci setted also the highest speed with 314.1 km/h. One lap before getting back to the pit box, the italian rider crashed without any particolar damage to the bike.
    Yonny Hernandez (Pramac Racing Team #68)
    “Due to the weather conditions it has been very difficoult to feel the difference between the Gp 14.0 and the Gp 14.2, even if this is clearly a different bike. It was important to get information for the wet but it’s clear that i hope to ride the bike tomorrow in the dry. Anyway the first impression on Gp 14.2 was very good even in the rain and it has been confirmed by the quite good time i made.
    Danilo Petrucci (Pramac Racing Team #9)
    It was a useful day to get used to the bike in wet conditions. It was very cold and the asphalt has never exceeded 13 degrees. It was not easy but i felt good as the wet conditions are not a problem for me. I’m sorry for the crash but fortunately there were no significant damage to the bike. I’m happy for the fastest time and especially for the first two days of test with Pramac Racing. I feel very confortable with my new Team.

Read the whole post here.

2. Ffs spoilers!!!!!

Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information