1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classic First Service

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Ace, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Went to my nearest Ducati dealer today (Hyside Romford) to book my first service it was hissing down so took the car it may be a scrambler but I'm not getting it wet Lol. anyway I have done 500 miles asked to book the bike in for a 600 mile service and told 6 weeks :astonished: what the hell! I can't wait that long so looks like I'll have to take it somewhere else.

2. I was in there Saturday. Was going to take the xdiavel out but didn't fancy it in that rain.

Service told me they were short staffed at the moment. Luckily my service isn't due until the end of May. Got it booked in fine.

3. I guess they are really booking up because everyone wants the bike ready for spring... If it ever arrives!

I'm sure you can go over 600 miles though and wouldn't worry too much as long as they have it booked in, just don't put another 1k miles on without a service!

4. Aah! today Hyside call me telling me I'm I've been double booked for my service so they moving it to mid May the earliest date they have my bike has been layed up for 2 weeks so I don't run the mileage up and now thay tell me that! fxxk you I said and hung up I called Ducati Aylesbury a very nice chap in the service department booked me in for next Thursday so that's where all my hard earned is going to be spent in future!

5. What a service! I took my Classic for it's first service today dealer said it was booked in for 2 o'clock got there just before, I waited around looking at the new bikes and clothing shop 1 1/2hours later service all done and only £120 cannot recommend DUCATI Aylesbury enough.

6. Ducati Leeds (which is actually not in Leeds at all) told me that 600 miles is the absolute minimum for the first service, & if it's done 100 or 200 beyond that, it is not a problem

Do Not Sell My Personal Information