1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Mobile Chicane, I'd like that please. Just off out for a black tie do but if you pm me your details I'll do a paypal/bank transfer tomorrow. Thanks, Andy

2. PM sent :)

3. Key protector sold thanks Android

4. No, thank you. Good to meet you. Android

5. Anyone want ideas for Christmas presents? How about a nice full Termi system for a Multistrada 2010-12 at £700 posted? (A small ding on inner side, unnoticeable when fitted )
    Or a heated Sargent seat set for £300 (rider's only is heated)
    Upgrade your front calipers for Brembo M4 monobloc front callipers, incl Venhill brake lines to fit. £300
    Images are here on Photobucket

6. Ive tried to say yes to brembos in a conversation let me know. Cheers Chris

• Like Like x 1
  7. I will shortly have for sale a full Termi race system with titanium end can fitted to my 13 PP.

Its still on the bike at present but will be off in the next week or so. Consists of Up-map, Air Filter, hanger (painted black),carbon guard, headers and Ti end can.

Only slight negative is that the end can has a couple of tiny dents in the top but once fitted theyre not too noticeable as you can see in the pics
    Im going to be asking £800 on it delivered if anyone's interested prior to it going on ebay when its off

Thanks
    Nick
    20161030_131210.jpg 20161030_131109.jpg 20161021_153008.jpg 20161021_075512.jpg

8. Anyone interested in some red multistrada panniers? Complete with the rear mounting brackets and ducati oem pannier bags? £350 plus postage or collection from leeds, West Yorkshire.

IMG_2585.JPG

9. What model year DRR ?

10. They were from a 2010. Fairly sure they will fit 2010-2014

11. Cheers @DRR117, but mines a DVT.

12. I have an unused set of dvt panniers if you are interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. WANTED
    FUEL TANK for 2011 1200 ABS part No
    586.1.165.2A
    Due to being an Idiot , a drill and a stupid rounded 2pence screw that needed to come out :-(

14. Thank you they are different part numbers and don't know if they would match all the other bits and panels . I am researching away and also looking into repairing, as its a small very neat drill hole at the top of the tank :) Thank you for taking the time to search and post much appreciated.

15. Hi, looking for a genuine ducati rear stand pin that fits the multistrada? Or where would I get one.
    Got a stand but the pin was for a 998.

Thanks

16. Wanted: Spot lights/auxilary lights for 2012 Multi.

17. I have a full termi system with ti end can for sale currently fitted to a 13 PP. will be removed upon sale. In great condition apart from two tiny dents next to each other in the end can. These are not really noticeable unless you know they are there. Tgey are very small Everything included filter/up map etc. Asking £800 posted

20161030_131210.jpg
    20161030_131109.jpg

18. PM sent :)

19. Bought recently but projects changed

Inconel pipes not stainless very high quality

And titanium cans

Inconel dissipates heat a lot faster meaning less heat under the seat.

Cleaned and ready to go. Will fit 1199 and 899

Inspection welcome.

Comes with

Sensors

Springs

Pipes

Headers

Carbon heat shield

Rrp £3000

looking for £1800 ono

Any questions message me.

Ben