1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How do you rate the 595 ? It's very expensive and I have been trying to justify the high price for something I don't really want but with touring a lot more and expected to lead a club run at some stage, I actually need. I have poor focus close vision (maybe 2 feet) having had full lens replacement surgery to cure cataracts and whilst not a technophobe, I'm not particularly clever with IT stuff. Andy

2. Hi Andy, not used it yet on a bike n bought it ready for the new bike n trips abroad this year. Had a 660 n found that ok but just fancied something bigger with my failing eyesight lol
    Works well in the car tho

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Wanted.
    Hi, I'm after a Leo Vince Decat pipe for a 63 plate Twin Spark. Thanks

4. Wanted,
    Tom Tom Rider 410

5. @doctor feelgood, Why a Tomtom 410 over a Garmin, I'm asking because I'm looking for a satnav and don't know which one is best. I'd appreciate your opinion.

6. .......simply because I have used both in the past and find the TT operating system more intuitive and easier to use, there is not much between them but if I was being picky I've had more "black screen of death" issues with Garmin.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wanted ,
    A pair of DVT panniers , anyone got some ?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Looking for a Navihalter for a 2011, anyone got one they're not using anymore?

9. I have some liners, used for 2 days only.
    £85 delivered if you like.

10. Hi Meds, I'll have them if they are DVT liners and fat bob doesnt have them. Cheers Jim

11. I have liners thanks , just contemplating buying a PP and don't want to fork out for panniers again.........

12. Hi Jim, no probs.
    I'm away until Thursday but I'll dig them out and be in touch.
    Don't suppose you want your indicators and top box liners back? ;-)

13. Wanted: Genuine front brake lever for a 2013 (think they're all the same anyway). Mine is mysteriously bent… ;)

14. Hi Steve, lol, will have the topbox liner back but already got indicators.

15. Steve

Which Indicators - for What - How Much - I seem to recall a set of LED Multi DVT ones being up for sale a while back?

16. Haha never got round to using it, so its in the same condition

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. I am considering selling unused panniers with red inserts. Pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Just put my 2013 Multistrada 1200S GT up in 'Bikes for Sale' section if anyone interested...linky
    Open to sensible offers from forum members!:sunglasses:

19. Ducati MULTISTRADA 1200ST
    16,539 miles
    £8299

Not my bike but a mate of mine. Steve looks after his toys so its in great condition if you fancy it. Link below

Ducati MULTISTRADA 1200S Tourer 1198cc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information