1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pannier Liners from a 2010-2014 Multi. Only used for one trip to Spain and in as new condition, these are going for £48 on ebay but looking for £30 including postage. PM me if you are interested. Cheers Jim

View attachment 84331

2. Sold subject to payment :thumbsup:

3. Sold and paid for, thanks.

4. Selling a top box rack for multistrada 2010-14. Can take monokey or monolock mounting plates. These are a Givi SR312 rack supplied with all bolts and spacers as shown it in picture.

£40 inc postage

2017-02-27 14.44.10.jpg

5. post deleted due to change of circumstances

#1625 fatbob99, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017

6. Come on guys .... spring is just around the corner
    cheapest i've seen these anywhere is £85 +pp

2017-02-27 14.44.10.jpg

7. #1627 JimVee, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  8. I am interested in your top box rack sr312 assuming you still have it.

9. Dvt screen spacer from Palmer Products

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

60£ registered mail Posted to UK

Safe turns for everyone

10. Dvt Touring screen (97180311A- ducati sn)[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

90£ posted with registered mail to UK

Safe turns

11. PM sent PGB :thumbsup:

12. I have a Garmin 595 LM and it does what it says on the packed I can't comment on Tom Tom not having owned one but your right ive had the "Black screen of death" what a pain in the arse that was. At the time I was crossing the pair of knees (Pyrenees) when I arrived back in the UK I sent it back to the supplier and demanded a new unit because we all know Garmin love to send you a newly refurbished unit but wasn't having any of that BS as it was only 3 x months old ..... and the new unit hasn't missed a beat so far. But I feel both Garmin and Tom Tom are the only real world options having said that why so bloody expensive ? you can buy a car satnav for pennies !!

13. PRICE LOWERED !!!

I'm adjusting the price to make this item better value for money. The prices I've seen online include the M5 plate (approx 80+pp) which I don't have, so now asking

£30 inc PP

You can then buy the M5 Givi mono key/lock mounting plate (approx £30) if you dont already have one, to suit your top box

2017-02-27 14.44.10.jpg

14. PM sent

15. Wanted or Swap Standard 1200 Multi handlebar clamp like the one in photo as I have: I believe, the one you get with the Ducati sat nav anyone have an original lying about they would like to sell or swap?

Peter

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

16. Sold. Thank you

17. Open to offers

IMG_2232.JPG

18. 2016 DVT Touratech Comfort Seat (rider only)

The comfort seat was bought new in September 2016 and has done about 4K miles, it is in perfect condition. Not mine, selling for a good friend, he is thinking offers around £150. Would need to be collected from Sussex or Surrey.

PM me if interested.

19. PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information