1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Updates

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Rob, Feb 16, 2015.

1. as above. just so easy to use. you take photos with your iphone, then they appear on the ipad without doing anything. i hate wasting time on mobiles / computers and the iphone makes doing stuff so easy and quick.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Just an older, less sought after kind of Lotus :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. A lot like this one?

[​IMG]

5. No, this:

lotus-elite.jpg

6. Or if your lucky, this:
    62-Lotus-Elite-num138-DV-09-MH-01.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. No, it ''is' an Elite :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I knew you get there. Makes me proud :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. I've changed the navigation bar to appear only when scrolling up. It is supposed to make it cleaner on mobile devices as its only on screen when you need it.

Any feedback?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Works a treat for me Rob and I'm glad you added the downward arrow as well.

11. The up and down arrows stay on while typing and at times cover what I am typing which is a little annoying as I end up pressing the arrow and up to the top goes my unfinished post

12. moan moan moany moan :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. That's strange. They disappear on my iPhone when typing.

Try clearing your safari history and try again?

Rob.

14. I done that it's still doing it
    As you can see

image.jpg

15. Charge your phone, Viv, I can't do without you if your battery goes.

16. @Ducbird weird. I've tried it on 2 phones and it disappears when writing. Try restarting your phone? You using safari?

17. @Rob, same thing happens on my iPad, the red arrows are permanently in view during typing. Another oddity is that when writing text in the post box, the touch screen doesn't behave normally. An example is when trying to locate the cursor to amend a spelling or phrase, it won't appear where you put your finger. Usually it comes up with a copy or paste text box where the cursor ended up. You also get the magnifier without the cursor appearing. Have to say it's getting to be a bit of a pain. The desktop issue logging in with Mozilla now comes up with a red box asking me to sign up and it only takes 2 minutes only you do that and when you try and log in again it hangs and the red box appears again. Desktop and IE are fine :upyeah:. Andy

18. @Android853sp thanks. Will need to work this out!

What iOS are you using? I've only tested on ios8.

19. I'm at 75% your ok :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information