1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Free 999 Stuff

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Kingfixer, Jan 15, 2017.

1. After clearing out the man cave today I have some stuff that is no longer needed and as it isn't worth much it's free to the first person who wants it ( if any )
    Would prefer collection only, I'm in Bristol

OEM Xerox nose cone off an 03 plate, crack at nose.
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    OEM front mudguard, marks on leading edge, has been used on track bike.
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    CF tank guard, not a brilliant fit if I'm being honest
    image.jpeg
    CF open clutch guard, was on my 999 when I bought it.
    image.jpeg
    Fibreglass race nose cone, I was going to use this but never got round to it, non OEM fitment. Obvious marks here and there and tape adhesive marks on screen.
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. @Exige quick!! Profit opportunity ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. You will realise I have already 'liked' his post for being generous - why you think I trade in second had parts I just do not know :Facepalm: and you will have seen I offered to buy a part last week that was offered free. Perhaps it's your conscience speaking, are you simply trying a bit of deformation of character for fun? :Finger:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. We know that you don't like spending money because

1. You're a Yorkshireman
    2. You'll be saving up for your next Thai bride.

:)

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. And your conscience regarding Thai Boys is.... :Mooning:
    I will stick to Europe thanks :Angelic:
    Are you and Bradders a Trolling Tag Team all of a sudden? TTT - that's worse than TT :Wideyed:

6. :)

7. Funniest thing I've read in ages!

You do love a bargain...and what better than a free one than you don't need? :Kiss:

Back on track..nice gesture, sure someone will be able to use them, perfect for a track kit starter :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Hey, could I take the tank pad? Would it be ok for you to post?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes no problem, PM me your details.

10. Yes no problem, can you pm me your details.

11. I would love to take the rest off you as just converted my bike to a track bike as just not riding it since purchased last year, BUT your miles away. I'm near Peterborough!
    Cheekie I know and I understand if too much hassle, BUT How much to post whats left as no doubt I will need spares!!

#11 Ady, Jan 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  12. If youd be willing to post (obviously id pay) id love the xerox nose ...itd be mounted with pride in the man cave!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information