1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freshly Cleaned.

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by mervyn, Aug 19, 2015.

1. All clean and ready to go.

DSC_0078.JPG

• Like Like x 15
  2. Mmmmm, nice :). Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Then........go go go go go !

Mervyn is go!

• Like Like x 1
  4. shiny

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. thats class mate:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fab :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did you rub baby oil over it for the photo?;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fancy doing mine ????:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sweet. Must clean mine a bit more.... :upyeah:

Streetfighter.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Thank you for all your kind words.I better not tell you what I used to doll the bike up.So sparkly now I had better sell it.
    I saw an absolutely great bike earlier that I fancied.However Mrs Mervyn said 'You cannot have it'.I might get away with murder if she thinks I am selling one.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Really nice

• Like Like x 1
  12. Don`t sell Mervyn. She`s too beautiful. Streetfighters are the classiest Ducatis IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice bike there mate...... but i might be a bit biased.

Notice you've got a Kriega strap draped over the seat, for the Tank attachment I presume? Out of interest, how are you connecting the front straps? Remove air filter covers and round the tubes? I can't really find a better way.....

14. Well spotted on the straps Alpinescars.The straps are part of a Givi tank bag system where the tank cover,which is the base for the quick release tank bag,is fixed at the front by a strap which goes round the headstock.Bit fiddly to thread through,but that is the way the Givi system is fixed.Hope this might be of some help to you with your Kriega set up.

15. Ahh OK, cheers, my mistake, looked just like my Kriega strap....
    Looking at the thread, are you selling up?

16. Will probably sell when my Scrambler arrives.Not sure when,I will have to chase Ducati up about it.But I am not to fussed all the while I have something to ride as and when.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information