1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Good Service From Moto Rapido Again

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Mobile Chicane, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Went for a blast on my 2015 (65 plate) dvt last tuesday and half way round my little 60 mile fun lap the engine light pops up so I divert to moto rapido.

Service dept plug it in there and then and identify that the emissions valve on the main part of the exhaust is sticking causing the servo drive unit that opperates it to flag a fault.

New exhaust assembly orderd and booked in for 18/2/2017 ( yesterday)

I turn up at the required time drop off bike and wander into winchester for some nosebag.

Stuff myself silly with fried brekky then waddle back to Moto.

New parts fitted all under waranty and done in 3 hours total with no cost to me.

This is my second Multi and my first one (2010 model) had a few waranty issues all of which Moto Rapido sorted even arguing my case against Ducati when the bike was out of its 3 year waranty (and winning).

2. Good dealer :upyeah:

Boss can be grumpy tho ;) :lol:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I need to talk to Wilf regarding the servo elimanator (sp) when it goes in for its 9K service

4. What's the common denominator here ;) - he was chirpy when I was there, sat and had a coffee and a natter - nice geezer :Angelic: (he has too many Ducati's though :mad:)

5. Why always trolling?! Not able to just give it a rest every now and then?!

6. Mmmm, humour is trolling - though we had banter going for a change but probably not, my mistake :Sorry:

7. Always been very happy with the service and all the staff except the sales guy who was there a couple of years ago. name escapes me but I think the new sales guy er, George?, very nice. However I have heard such good reports about Snells going to give them a try with my new bike.

Regards Steve

8. Your know as "the guy that turned up in the van".

9. Sincerely hope that is not Brian you are referring to, he now works at Snells as does Scooter who used to be in the MR workshop. Andy

10. :Watching:

11. :Hilarious:

12. I was there Saturday, name dropping.....

13. Wonder how many people turn up in Vans to pick bikes up :D

14. Can't be many if it stood out.

15. It's a nice Van :Happy:

16. I think I know who he means...and don't think its Brian...and suspect he still works there ;)

Tom went via BMW :upyeah:

17. Ah, with you I think ;)

18. I think it will be the fact that you put the bike into the van rear wheel first. I know and understand the reason why but it did look odd :Bag:. Andy

19. Rear wheel first?! :fearscream:

What a faff :hushed:

20. No, it actually went in really simply, just looked really odd. When you are single handed unloading a van, you need any edge you can get. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information