1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Good Service From Moto Rapido Again

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Mobile Chicane, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Must be amazing to stand out at a Ducati dealers.

2. Very A-team though!

3. Mate used to do it, because of the camper layout. Single handed was tough :sweat:

4. I was arriving home well after midnight as I detoured to pick my Photographer up from Manchester airport :Angelic: van doors open 180 degrees so reversing up to the house front door which is about the same level as the bed of the van, it was straight into the hallway and into the living room easy peasy :)

5. The camper layout as opposed to the butch, deep voiced layout?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Always had excellent service with MR and they probably set my engine up better than anyone I've ever used. Just wish they were closer to me. I won't go near OYB but have also used Blades Reading who didn't do a bad job and are pretty close.

8. I didn't deal with MR when I lived in that part of the world, purely because the excellent Snell's were closer. But when I bought my 749R (with full race Termi), I was astonished at how beautifully set up the engine was. Dug through the service records and found that it had been mapped by Wilf at MR. Would use them like a shot if I were 500 miles closer...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information