1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Goodbye Panigale...

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Groutmaster, Jan 13, 2017.

1. After months of uming and arring I've finally chopped my panigale in for a multi dvt S. I can pick it up as soon as I've taken the bits I'm selling seperate off the panigale. Looking forward to seeing if I get on with it!

2. I went from a Panigale to a Multi and didn't regret it. Enjoy its great fun

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. If I were to give up sport/superbikes the multi would be the only choice.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Loved the test ride I had in summer so hope it's like that on every ride

5. Good stuff,...and the exhaust?

6. Was tempted to go the other way, then came to my senses :Banghead:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yes my bike almost tempted u didn't it :grin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I've got that to sell

9. :upyeah:

10. Interesting

11. You won't regret it. On most UK roads the Multi is just as quick.

12. And should get quicker. I understand that there is an ECU program upgrade due from Ducati in the not too distant future. Should get a little more much needed (IMO) mid range punch. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  13. I meant stick the termi exhaust on the multi & upmap too racing. I'm blown away by my enduro having recently been upgraded.

14. You're all traitors!;)

Having said that a valid point was made above. On most British roads it's true a Multi is quicker. I've been on rides with Multis and whilst I'm having my teeth shaken out tickling round narrow pothole ridden roads the Multis off in the distance!. I have to admit I've never ridden one partly because if I do I know I'll like it!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  15. What bits are you selling?

16. If only it was that easy!

17. Full Termi system

18. Not sure that the latest bikes need a much of a boost. They are effing quick.

19. Having now had the opportunity to ride both an Enduro and a DVT 1200s back to back with my Mk1 1200s, I'm not a fan of the DVT engine. Don't disagree that the bike is very capable but for me it's lost the character by smoothing all the rough edges off. I have no issue that my engine isn't happy doing 30mph in 3rd gear and routinely getting low 40s to the gallon, I'm having outrageous fun :Angelic:. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Handling wise the new bike is much better. Far more feel from the front.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information