1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

grasstrack racing

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by peter james, Aug 20, 2013.

1. As above I'm going to enter a grasstrack race .
    I haven't ridden off road for years never mind trying to race around a greasy grass oval.
    I haven't even got a bike to do it on , I'm thinking it's a stupid idea but I really want to give it a go. I'll be murdered by the motorcrossers and the guys who use sliders on the beach over here, but hey ho .
    I'd like to pick up a cheap trailie single like a Suzuki SP 370/400 anybody have a bike suggestion or got one for sale.
    One of my mates is also thinking of giving it a go and has suggested we use his 954 fireblade with nobblies , minus fairing of course as it'll be a good excuse for us to be last. :tongue:

2. My brother has a grass track bike. Stupidly quick! I have ridden it but a few years ago.
    I'm pretty certain something like a 'blade will be far too heavy-a crosser is a better bet.
    Was in Guernsey this morning-where do they hold grass track racing???

3. Sand Racing Bike_07-04-2012-23

Hmm because of copyright I cant show you the pic but theres a guy in these pics on a road bike, so its not unheard of here.

Its going to be in some field at Icart.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information