1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Service From Wm Snell's

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by gregsf848, Mar 16, 2017.

1. So, took the day off today (as a treat to myself), and thought i'd pop up to snell's to see if the new satnav mount (navihaulter copy) that i pre-ordered for my DVT S was in.
    It wasn't ( now not due till mid April ....
    .....anyway long story short was having a chat with the service guy (name escapes me) about the well known hole in the mid range, so he said he'd pop bike into workshop and check to see if the bike was due any software updates...and low and behold it was...had a good chat and a coffee with the tech guy while the update downloaded.
    went to settle bill, told there's no charge, so i gave the tech a fiver for his troubles,
    what fantastic service from W M SNELLS i will be traveling to them for all my bike needs from now on, even though my local ducati dealer is only 30mins away (p&h).
    and to top it off bike was much better on way home had a fantastic blast on way home.

Greg

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Proper family run, service led business :)

3. Not yet a customer but popped in and had a chat. They pointed out bike was running hot and inspection showed very little coolant. Just bought this bike and told serviced prior to delivery. Snells topped up coolant for me free. Definatley getting my next service there.

Regards

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information