1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy Back On A Honda For The Tt

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Jan 18, 2017.

1. He's the most successful road racer never to win a TT

Some of the other events he's won many times, in fact often he was the man to beat.

Wish him the very best

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. i wish him the best,, just hope he doesnt hurt himself again,,,,,,, or worse.

3. I must admit I didn't think he would come back after the big off. It seems the year off has done him some good, I hope he does well and stays safe.

4. I'd love to see him win, he has the talent.

I do think M Dunlop is younger and takes more risks and Hutchy is better. But I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for Guy. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I wish all riders the best when it comes to road-racing, but I would like Guy to bag a win.
    If the Honda is good in it's first year, this could be a very close-fought set of races.

6. If he's taking at seriously as he says he is, I wonder if he's down at the WSBK test. I assume the TT racebike will share a lot of DNA with the WSBK bike. Doesn't sound (yet) like great news if it is.
    (Incidentally, has anyone seen the "Downfall" parody where Hitler finds out Guy is riding with Honda this year? - best line "McGiuiness is after a TV deal, they'll be crossing the dessert on a tandem next")

• Dislike Dislike x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information