1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton... You Knob

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by chizel, Aug 6, 2015.

1. [​IMG]
    Lewis Hamilton spoke to Britain’s Mirror newspaper about his aims and ambitions outside of Formula 1, including his MotoGP™ dreams.

Double Formula 1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton has revealed that his first love was two, not four, wheel racing. “When I was a kid I wanted to race motorbikes,” said Hamilton. “When my dad bought me my first go-kart I actually wanted a motorbike.” Despite this Hamilton stuck to four wheels and is now on track for his third world title.

He does still hold some dreams of two-wheel racing however, “I’d also love to test a MotoGP bike just to see what it’s like. Naturally I’d know the lines but I’d love to know if I could even do it,” said Hamilton.

Tags:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. What a knob :Wideyed: shocking :Wideyed::Wideyed::Wideyed::Wideyed::Wideyed::Wideyed::Wideyed:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. This week Mr Hamilton is in Barbados for the Crop-Over, and apparently getting into the spirit of the festival:

Hamilton in Barbados Aug 2015.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. He is a cockwomble though.......

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Fair play to him. In his fortunate position I would be worse with a cherry on top.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I`m sure I read that this was a recommended form of training to keep athletes in peak condition between events !

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Imagining having to actually twerk for a living!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would be one bad mofo if i was in his position. Its making me smile just thinking about it. The simple things lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. “I’d also love to test a MotoGP bike just to see what it’s like. Naturally I’d know the lines but I’d love to know if I could even do it,” said Hamilton:[/QUOTE]
    Pretty sure that you would ride straight to the scene of the accident mate.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. no

11. Do as little as possible for as much as possible

• Like Like x 1
  12. I think you're all being a bit hard on the guy, he's a phenomenal talent, maybe a bit of a cock with his attitude sometimes, but who wouldn't be with all his money and success at such a young age?
    No one calls Vale a dickhead when he jumps in a rally car and does well, or even when testing an F1 car.
    The article does actually say that it's his dream to try a MotoGP bike and that he'd like to see whether he could actually do it. That sounds just like what most of us would say, me included:D.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I got the joke Loz : )

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. That sounds just like what most of us would say, me included:D.[/QUOTE]
    But you would know all the lines naturally ;) I suppose as long as he watched out for all the monkeys at the back and nobody talked to him while he was taking a bend he might be okay.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Because he doesn't come across as a dickhead maybe?

However I don't get the comments re Hamilton wanting try a MotoGP bike? I would put good money on him beating most people with a little practice on two wheels.

IMO a racer is a racer, on pretty much any vehicle.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. He's a young man enjoying life, I certainly would be doing similar in his situation.

I'd like to see him on a gp bike, he does ride anyway and I'm pretty sure he would do pretty well

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. But you would know all the lines naturally ;) I suppose as long as he watched out for all the monkeys at the back and nobody talked to him while he was taking a bend he might be okay.[/QUOTE]
    he wouldnt even be jack miller ok

18. Did go too well for Schumacher tho did it ;)

19. If he rode a GP bike like he drives an F1 car he'd be in the scenery within the first two laps...
    When you deliberately drive into people on a bike it tends to hurt !

And people think he's a cock mainly because he behaves like a cock. Petulant brat...

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Do you always drive/ride the same regardless of what situation you're in or what vehicle you're in/on? I have no doubt the fella is a knob, but I really don't think he is stupid.

With regards to bikes(could be replaced with any vehicle) I am certain he would run rings around pretty much anyone with the same experience as him, and would do better than many people with much more experience.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information