1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Hand Guards

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by broke, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Anybody on here fitted the Ilmberger Carbon hand guards to their DVT.
    If they have, what are they like to fit and are they worth the money ?
    I have to say though, I do like the look of them :)

2. No but I am liking their 1200Enduro stuff!

[​IMG]

3. ooooh shiny carbon stuff for the Enduro :yum:

4. Yeah I know ! oooohh shiny :)

6. I've just ordered the Ilmberger Carbon hand-guards so when they come I'll give you my feedback on quality et cetra.

7. Cheers GZB, I'd appreciate it.
    p.s. Don't have to answer obviously, but could you tell me what your being charged for them ?

8. I'm liking the carbon nose. Mine is getting more stone chips than I'd have liked.

9. With shipping its £367.04 or €394.91 in euros. For left & right handguards, I don't even know if the LED modules will be included but would hope so.

10. I'd put some paint protection film on if I was you ?

11. I was at the point of hitting the "buy" button last week, but stopped myself. At the time they said they weren't available, and would advise delivery on order. I'm not sure if the LED units are included, I look forward to your feedback. Did you order the Gloss or Mat finish?

12. I need to hit the sack although I was not aware of a different finish option. Will see my emails tomorrow/today once I have slept.

13. My Ilmberger Carbon hand-guards have arrived & look awesome.

[​IMG]

14. They look lovely, I take it you swap the original indicators over, going to hit the buy button now.

15. They come in gloss resin covering or matt carbon & it was someone querying which I'd gone for made me change my choice(I wasn't paying attention just impulse bought them). So that they matched all the carbon I'd gotten from ducati catalogue. The new enduro nose they do' is growing on me although replacing it would take a good while. The indicators simply unscrew & you pop then into the apertures. However I've wreaked both of mine by an incident I don't really wish to share but no doubt will do as mistakes are worthy of sharing so others don't fall fowl. But that will be on a winter thread about my bike once the last few things are completed. My newer undamaged indicators will be added along with the race-exhaust over the coming weeks with its 9.5K service.

16. Pics when their on please, GZBZ ;)

17. Yeah that was me who asked which ones you'd bought, I've gone for the Mat finish, which I assume yours are. Hoping to fit my Akrapovic exhaust this weekend, will post pictures if I have time.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Still waiting for my handguards after they sent gloss ones by mistake. Got the front mudguard, rear hugger, swingarm cover , instrument covers and will order the side panel inserts when back in stock :):):) Still looking for a termi cover to replace the stock black metal one

19. GaryO share some images please once its done as I'm mulling over doing the front & rear mudguard. I like how they've lengthened the front mudguards rear too protect the engine more. I'm scanning for swingarm cover & instrument covers...which bike you got?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Damn you GaryO....I've gone for the front/rear mudguards & nose & instrument panels. I'm now down a grand but considering the quality from ILMBERGER I see its worth blinging something I am keeping for many years to come!

#20 GunZenBomZ, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information