1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Handlebar Change

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Dtatk, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Anybody fitted different handlebars ? Looked at the strada ones , been told I would need to change the brake/clutch lines ?
    Seen some called Dimotiv 28.6mm touring bar , 30mm higher , 30mm back .
    Any help much appreciated

2. You may find that there is insufficient length for the handlebar wiring and throttle cables as well as the clutch and brake lines with that amount of repositioning. Talk to HEL as I am sure they can make up bespoke clutch and brake lines. Not sure how you would overcome the others though. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have heard you may need the whole strada set up but they are 60mm higher and 20mm back , who would of thought changing a set of bars could be so expensive ?!

4. Heard from somebody that fitted a bar that was 30mm back and only 10mm lower and only had to reroute the throttle cables a bit , so might give the Dimitov bars a go .

5. I have changed the bars - but to put me further forward. Easy to do - some LSL Street Bar...
    But it sort of doing opposite to what you wanted

6. Cheers mate , put a set on that are a bit lower and a bit further back , no problems to fit and no drama with cable lengths !

7. Excuse the messy background, but here's mine with LSL drag bars. I'm tall so these give a great position & get me out of the wind a bit. No mods to cables needed. Also showing Pazzo shorty levers & tail tidy :)

Diavel side.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information