1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Having Termi Exhaust Polished

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by apuhtred, Feb 27, 2017.

1. I have read that Snells do a polishing service. Anybody had their exhaust done there and what was the cost and was it worth it.

Regards Steve

2. I bought my own buffing kit which over the years has done some graft. The labour they'd charge would more than get you a bench grinder and large buffing wheel to go on it. I have a full Termi on my multi which buffed up great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fnar fnar, muttered while rubbing knees with open palms!

#3 Carr01, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  4. search google for local metal finishers / polishers. Go direct and miss the middle man out, will be cheaper and a good job.

5. AM metalfinishers in Cowfold West Sussex.
    Full system inc straps and springs around 70 quid ish.

6. Just picked up my 999`s Termi pipes from Linden Engineering in Falkirk. What an amazing job done by Graham. Fast turn around also. My Website Lyndene Engineering 1.jpg Lyndene Engineering 2.jpg Lyndene Engineering 3.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. He's polished your bike that much, it's disappeared. :Wideyed:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Just as well,as the Mrs would go nuts if the bike was in the bedroom also !:tearsofjoy:

9. My wife found a side panel in the attic and accused me of trying to move the bike into the house piece by piece. Love the polished pipes think I will have to give it a go.

Regards Steve

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I like having my pipe polished.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. And returning the favour!

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Nice bit of wd40 for that blue effect.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information