1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, Ducati Virgin

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Martin T, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Hello Forum,

Just trying to find a place to talk to like minded people regarding my 1299 in the UK

I bought mine a couple of months ago, and love it to bits.

Started on a few mods,

Ive fitted the integrated rear lights, not sure on this mod as the indicators look like there green to me, but on camera they are yellow... might be my eyes, i'll wait to see if i get a tug from the boys in blue before i change them.

Opened up the silencer and removed the Cat, Removed the ex valve too, this made the bike smoother for sure.

Next on the list are a set of BST wheels and get the track days booked!

I want to remap the motor, but am unsure who to use, any suggestions? i don't like the 3rd party boxes to put into the loom, id rather re flash the ECU direct.

I need to change the rear sets, to something a little more positive and change the shift to GP style. I may make my own or see whats out there (I have my own machine shop so making a set is easy)

anyway hope to see some of you out and about round Yorkshire and the surrounding area

Martin

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome - quite a few of us live in Yorkshire :upyeah:

3. Welcome

4. hello and welcome dude. Be sure to pop some pics up!

5. Welcome from good Olde York :upyeah:

6. Hello & Welcome

7. Welcome Dave, from Holmfirth :)

8. welcome, join the map below!

9. Hi Martin,There are some very odd folk from Yorkshire on here.Youll get to know quickly who they are,Im sure.

10. Thanks for the warm welcome's. Map below ?

11. Ooh did somebody say machine shop :Woot: welcome :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information