1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Istanbul ,turkey

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Barboza, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Hi everyone this is Baris from Istanbul\Turkey, just joined the ducati family with a multistrada 1200 enduro . I just purchased the bike and will be getting it in a day or two once the paper work is done . I had a test ride on a 2015 multi 1200s in the past and I was disappointed but after riding the new enduro I just had to buy it and it really fits like a glove , I am 6 feet 3 , the seating position is much better thx to the higher handlebar positioning , less vibration on the right handle bar , much comfortable suspension which was a major issue for me with the 2015 multi S I had ridden , I went through all mods and options in the setup to make it softer but well it was meaningless for the 1200 s while the enduro with the longer travel is much more comfy:) . So far got the crash bars and full termi setup fitted with the dealer discount. Looking forward to learn from your experiences every1 :)

#1 Barboza, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Nice one Dave and welcome :upyeah:

3. Lol forgot to check if the name was dsiplayed under the profile photo , thx for the dave reminder

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hello. I love turkey go there every year for holiday.

5. Welcome :upyeah:

6. Hello & Welcome

7. Hello Baris welcome and hope you get your bike soon. You have some good roads out there.

Regards Steve

8. Thx evey1 , I got the bike and have done 500 km , planing the first oil change for this week if the weather allows me to hit the 1k mark on the odo :) The bike is fun , I was between this one and the bmw k1600 series and I believe I did the right thing and chose the enduro over k1600 :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information