1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Reefshark

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Reefshark, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Hi. I was following a thread on here re. the MS1200 DVT sat nav mount debate. Interesting chatter! I had bought a garmin to fit my bike and then realised that the Navihalter fella (who makes a snazzy top mount) had come off his bike in Germany and the mount was unavailable until late summer 2017. Some helpful member of his shop even sent me the crash pics to explain why he couldn't make one. Helpful illustration but strange! Anyway, after a number of hours partially succeeding in trying to make a card template, I found on here there is now an OEM mount from March ish and that at least one of the forum members is a dab hand at bending ally, another is a whiz with carbon fibre tape and everyone appeared extremely helpful. So here I am to learn and contribute when / if I can.

I've been riding for yonks and I've posted a couple of pics of previous ducati's I've owned, and before anyone asks, each were ridden about 8k miles a year but were polished to bits after each ride. This is due to the fact that my missus looks out onto them from the kitchen window, loves ducati's with a passion and I'm not allowed to have a dirty one! lol.

I was the Founder and Chairman of Roadrunners Wirral until last year but left to join the Blacklist. I haven't had enough time to look at this forum in any detail to see if there are any local rides / events going on and I apologize for the short length of this hello post. he he. Anyway, hello to everyone, cheers, Mark

2. Welcome Dave. Keep tuned in to the forum as there's always rides/meets organised up and down the country

3. welcome, please join the map linked below.

4. hello and welcome dude. Yea... The map...

5. Welcome ReefSharkWolf Dudedu :cool::upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information