1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From The Black Forest

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Claude G., Apr 19, 2017.

1. Just wanted to introduce myself, I live inettenheimmüngster in the south of Germany and finally got permission from my wife to buy a motorcycle a couple of years back after a 20yr hiatus. Got a Multistrada 1200s at first and this year moved to my dream bike the Pani 1299s.
    Looking forward to chatting with you guys and exchange experience in the world of the Ducs :)
    In my days I was always competing so now looking forward to some track days.

Cheers
    Claude

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Deutsche Dave :)

3. Thanks again :)

4. Velcome Claude ! :upyeah:

5. Thanks wroughtironron :) Reading a bit through, lots of good info here.

6. Welcome, please join the map linked below.

Ducati Forum

7. Welcome on board Claude

8. Welcome Claude Dude :cool: your English is better than most on here :Wideyed:

:smileys:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Hello! Black Forest - definitely one of the best race tracks....erm I mean public roads in Europe :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Welcome

You're lucky having the Black Forest on your doorstep!

What's it like for police these days?

11. Welcome Claude, great forum this.

Yep, passing through West to East and a few days later South to North in July..I promise to be good (or just careful!!) :grinning: :grinning:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Welcome, small world , we spend at least a week in your part of the world every year, brilliant roads and nice people , can you place the avatar photo?

13. Welcome, I'll be riding through the black forest a week tomorrow on my Superduke.....I'll try to keep the noise down :)

14. Hi Claude,I love your gateaux.

15. Thanks, will do :)

16. Thanks, great forum :9

17. Hi Exige, thanks hope I can keep the standard up. ;)

18. Welcome Claude, ditto re gateau. :)

19. Yes those nice small hills with tight turns that keep on whispering :faster ...faaassterr. Doing great some with brand new race ready pavement... I meant to say touring ready.. ;)

20. hie Adviqaz, I do feel lucky to live here, and doubly lucky to stay away from the blues, formerly green little men with radars :)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information