1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Late To The Game Scrambler

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Watty2016, Jan 11, 2017.

1. :grinning: Hi all, I am quite late to the game of motorcycles and having made a mistake buying a bonneville T120 black, heavy beast with lots of issues, I have at last started to have fun on the bike, by buying a scrambler icon.

I am looking forward to getting to know more of you and as you get to know me, you will find that I am not the advertisers typical scrambler buyer I.e. I am mature in years but still up for a laugh and certainly no beard to talk of.:tonguewink:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome :upyeah: you will not be old on here, more likely to be a young un :D

3. Welcome Dave

4. Plenty of oldies on here so you will blend in nicely eh hexy :)

I'm liking the scrambler its on my list for my later years and in red

Welcome into the old mad house

5. Yip, but were both a year or two younger than Watty :upyeah:

6. I have ages to go your just over 55 aren't you :)

7. A year older than you ;) El T used to be 55, your getting mixed up :D

8. No way you look years older than me hexy
    I'm 39 :)

9. :Hilarious:

10. hello and welcome scrambler dude.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You won't be disappointed had my FT for 18 months it's a great bike once you sort the suspension and killer seat . I have a cafe racer on order but will be keeping the FT

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome, watt watt!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome - how old is the T120 ? any pics ?

14. welcome, join the map below

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi and welcome. Most Scrambler owners I know don't fit the advertising for it. Certainly I don't have a beard!

• Like Like x 1
  16. It was a 2016 so not classic and I got rid of it after the throttle stuck when the heated grips came on and gave me one hell of scare on the road, not very clever!!

The other problem was that it was as heavy as a aircraft carrier and handled like one also, beautiful to look at but hell to live with!!

#16 Watty2016, Jan 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information