1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jez998jez, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Its taken a year to get on to this site so I apologise now if anything breaks your end its my fault.
    I have had my bike for 3 years now without a single problem riding around sunny Devon I did my research and bought a red one as they are faster!!!
    I have dipped in and out of this forum and loved the discussion over the 999, the picture of the kid in the blow up darlek is hilarious.
    I don't know if it is to soon/a little rude to go all the way on my first time but I have a question:
    I'm looking for a new style of wheel and need to know which wheels fit my bike.l like the look of a fuller wheel I.e.the 821 10 spoke from the multistrada/monster both sides of the rear wheel look the same,although I notice the front multi... Is a different wheel all together. My favourite is the 1198s 7 spoke although this is a 17x 6 as apposed to my 17x5.5 wheel will this fit? And if so will it affect the handling? Are there any others that I am missing other than the early magnesium wheels-the ones before the strengthening was fitted as I'm not ready to meet my maker yet.
    CHEERS guys and sorry for the headache.

2. Welcome Dave

3. Welcome Jez, I have magnesium wheels on my 998 :) they are black but as it is the correct colour (yellow) they suit it. It's faster than yours :Artist:

4. Welcome from Devon, Dave

5. I have now found my collider tin foil inside and out so I don't think they can hear us. How? Do you know my name is Jez?

6. Thanks Devon Dave the road up to you from dawlish is a good one traffic allowing....

7. Hi Keith how's your teef (that poetry coarse that I never finished did not pay off you know )! Do you have a 916? They are the dogs testicles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. hello and welcome dude

9. Cheers me deers

10. Welcome to the forum

11. Hi Jez,
    Are you tallish??

12. Theyre fine,yes I have and yes they are.:)

13. Dude!

14. Jeeez you take liberties in your first post
    I can forgive you as you have the best colour :)

Welcome into the mad house

15. Smallish - I see what you did there.
    I suffer from SLS short leg syndrome,but my feet touch the floor when I'm on the toilet and my bike so that's all that matters.
    I see that you are still getting your leg over at 65 fare play to you oh and how's the bike riding?

16. Hi mate and welcome.

17. As the byline suggests, my riding is not that bold or I wouldn't have got this old...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information