1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everybody,

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Gary Brister, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Well, after having a Diavel Carbon Black for just over 3 years I've gone and bought myself a 6 month old 2500 mile Multistrada 1200S. I got it from Benhams BMW Wolverhampton who'd taken it in part ex against a new GS, whatever would possess someone to trade in a bike after such a short time is a mystery to me. It's obvious from the condition and the 2 inch wide chicken strips, that the previous owner has taken good care of it, its fitted with Ducati top box, heated grips, an Intellishift quickshifter , Optimate lead and is Datatagged, all in all the bike looks brand new and was too good of a deal to miss out on. The only thing is I haven't been able to ride it yet despite having it for almost 3 weeks, I had Carpal Tunnel surgery in December and shoulder surgery this week so it's going to have to stay parked in the garage for now.☹️.

Anyway, I can't wait to try it out especially to see how the DVT engine compares to my Gen 1 Diavel.

2. welcome, join the map below!

3. Is it red? :)

Hello and welcome into the mad house GB

4. Welcome Dave

5. Oh yes, big red and beautiful!

I've just spent the last 3 years on the Diavel Forum arguing the point with everybody who said that red was the fastest colour, my Diavel Carbon being black meant I had to defend my bike, now of course I'd be the first to say they were right 'cos everyone knows red IS the fastest colour!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  6. :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. :D

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. Hi and welcome :grinning:

9. Hello Gary and welcome

10. Fancy meeting you here !! ?? When are coming over for that paddock stand ? :) Steve

11. Welcome :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information