1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by spadger, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Thank you mate! Always miss home, even after 20yrs away! Fond memories of Waiouru, racing through the desert road and getting petrol and a cuppa at the BP. Used to also go to Horopito quite often - there's a huge wreckers there, do you know it? Ah I'm homesick now!!

2. Old smash palace wreckers,na mate haven't been there,it's still going I believe.They have just made a remake of goodbye pork pie! it's a bit politicaly correct compared to the original,not much of the kiwi green in this one.Im up in Matamata,great Waikato roads.Enjoy the 1299S.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hello.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's the one yep! It's an awesome place, worth a day trip. Jeez, reckon that was one movie they should have left alone! I watched the original again not long ago, amazing to see how much Wellington especially has changed over the years. Cheers mate

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hey Keith, how's it going! Where are you based?

6. Just outside Coventry.............Which is nowhere near N.Z.:)

7. Haha, a bit far yep. I'm in SW London now, handy for some nice roads around Surrey/Sussex/Hampshire (and their active police forces) :neutral:

8. Small world Keith,I was born and lived in Coventry until 1980 then came out to NZ,

9. You havent missed much!

10. Yeah I did,not often you see a naked chick riding around the city on a horse,why didn't she have her hair tied up that day,cor blimey.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Now the proud owner of a 1299 S :)

Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 21.48.27.png

• Like Like x 6
  12. Lovely :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks! :blush:

14. Nice bike...And welcome :upyeah:

15. Cheers Wayne! :thumbsup:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information