1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Cornwall... Tail Tidy Help Please!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by gt_lad, Mar 2, 2015.

1. All good routes those. Wales though, got to get up there on this new machine... Gods country for bikes!

Kind of wishing I'd have gone evotech or bruudt for the tail but, live and learn I guess.

2. ..changing the subject, there is a DUC meeting at parranporth this Sunday the 8th, anybody going? I will going weather permitting from Saltash.
    Cheers Vince

3. I would have but already have plans. Weather looks pretty miserable too, sadly.

4. Sunday the 8th is the last winter meet before it goes back to The Hawkins Arms at Zelah every first Thursday of the month

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you fancy a bit of a trek on a Sunday morning there's usually a load of bikes up at Louis Tearooms on Kit Hill, just outside Callington, around 10am... One or two local forum members up there most times...
    Hopefully I'll be up there myself in a few weeks time...

6. Yeah could certainly be done, got a couple of pals that'll be up for the ride too I expect.

7. hi another east cornwall boy same as JR & Vince , im planning on getting to a few of the bike nights at Cornwall services on A30 at Roche starts on 16th april & run every thursday evening from 6.30pm , kev

8. Hi mark,

I had the R&G tail tidy on my 899. I think the Evotech one tucks the plate in a cm or 2 closer to the tail but it's hard to notice unless giving it a proper stare so in my opinion, nothing wrong with the R&G one and looks soooooo much better than the standard thing

9. Welcome gt lad, I was originally Truro lad, live in Falmouth now, Still haven't got a tail tidy sorted yet on the 1299, but for what its worth had a r&g on a ZX10r and on my BMW Tyco, nowt wrong with them, but the Evotech on another Tyco looked far better..

10. If I'd known that I'd have popped over was out all Sunday afternoon trying to get the running in miles done .. only another 320 to go :sleeping:

11. I've used both R&G and Evotech for various Ducati's and parts. Bot good companies, but I found the Evotech stuff to be of a higher finish!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information