1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From New Zealand

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Robert Ward, Feb 10, 2017.

1. hello from silverdale.:sunglasses:

2. hi Dale:upyeah: you got grey hair?

3. Welcome....am a kiwi too, originally Blenheim, then wellington, Auckland and then travelling. What are you riding?

4. Welcome Dave

5. Whose Dave?

6. Everyone, Dave.

7. My name really is Dave!

8. I know it is Dave :)

9. Welcome. Wish it was as warm here as where your from.
    Me and the missus had a great holiday a few years back in NZ. Loved it.

We've a few Oz blokes on here (@chizel ), but no NZ guys....Welcome.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. Welcome

My cousin used to play for silverdale if I remember correctly, he's currently playing over in the uk but I've got a lot of family in red beach.

11. What a fool I am.....I better get on my horse :smile:

12. I like red beach.. Bout an hr from where I used to live. Didn't go there much as muriwai was my local but we'd go night fishin up there sometimes. Never caught fuck all but it was nice

13. Christ when I went sea fishing with my uncle the fish were jumping in to the boat! Never seen anything like it in my life!

14. there are places and times where its like that, other times you go to a good spot and nuthin. Much prefer being out on a bout but at red beach we'd just surf cast off the beach and drink beer all night.
    don't think its known for its beach fish in but a mate caught a good snapper there once so that was a good excuse.
    my favorite place to go was the bay of islands targeting king fish. Used to go every 2 months (ish) you could get a boat with a skipper, fully kitted from 5am to 5 or 6 pm for $400 so about £40 quid per man ( 4 man gig)
    even if ya didn't catch it was a great day out.
    tourists up there would pay the same to go out on a boat for an hour sight seeing

• Like Like x 1
  15. Isn't NZDave from New Zealand?

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. welcome, please join the map linked below

17. map?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  18. Yes linked in my signature but limited to people with eyes-wide-open; 191 members now.

19. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hello mate wish we where you are. Shit weather here. Its even too cold to walk to the garage to look at the bike. Bloody snowing as i came home from work.

Regards Steve

Do Not Sell My Personal Information