1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Nottingham

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Alain Mengoli, Feb 14, 2017.

1. New to the forum but a long Ducati fan and rider, only do track days now. Here I am at Portimao
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Greetings.. Nottingham also, well Nott'm Derby border :upyeah:

3. Welcome Dave. Great pics :upyeah:

4. Hi Dave :) & Andy. I am near Hucknall near the border... got a few parts if anyone interested (suppose these ned going onto the classified area) , happy to help anyone but mainly interested in who wants to go for track days as I don't have road going one, well not a legal one.

5. Welcome...I'm two days ahead of you in joining here. Everyone seems friendly Good pictures.

6. Hello & welcome
    Staffs / Shropshire border myself :)

7. Only an hour (ish) away

8. Hi. Nice pics! Love a nice black 9*6!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wow a great welcome. thanks all...

10. welcome, please join the map linked below

11. Welcome mate, good to see another tracker on here! I am from Manchester but live in London now and have nothing apart from Brands nearby so like you tend to go abroad! Great pictures btw...

12. Hi and welcome :grinning:

13. Hi chaps. Is ther a track only side to the forum i.e. so that forum emmberes can try an organise a trackday?

BTW I have many parts, original fron tlight, many second hand clutch systems, exhaust, fairings, crashbungs, etc... too many to list. Just gatherring dust really.

14. Cool...what clutch bits do you have :)

15. I have the original one that came sit and several slipper clutchesin in different stages of use. Can take a pic later and post what I have.

16. How do and welcome :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information