1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horsham Italian Festival

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Gonzo, Dec 31, 2016.

1. The Horsham Italian Festival (Piazza) will take place on Good Friday 14th April as Horsham District Council have decided that last years Piazza (2016) was not the final festival after all. However, this WILL NOT INCLUDE THE MOTORCYCLES. After much discussion between HDC and DOC Sussex it became clear that it was not possible for us to organise the bikes for the event. DOC Sussex is very disappointed with the outcome, but feels unable to meet the requirements laid down by HDC.

If you are a Ferrari fan, you can still enjoy the day.

Please contact me if you need any further information

Andy Welland DOC Sussex

[email protected]

2. booo

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Might bring my car out to play lol sounds great

4. Fuck em then.
    I was a parade rider last year and it was all very civil.
    Then after a group of us booked a large table in an Italian restaurant.
    I mention this as the restaurateur said it was always one of his busiest weekends and it was normally the motorcyclists that filled the place.
    Tad short sighted of the council as it'll affect local businesses by excluding the bikers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lets go anyway.

• Like Like x 4
  6. It's like a band announcing no more tours....to then do more...have fun.

7. I missed last year due to an rta and recovery. Really wanted to go.
    If you guys organise a ride let me know.

8. Yes a mass ride in should be organised.
    Include foreign bikes like Honducastsis too.:grinning:

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. So what were the requirements laid down by HDC? I can't think of anything that "we" could not abide to!!!

10. anyone interested in doing an alternative meet on the same day?

• Like Like x 2
  11. In Horsham?
    Park at Piries Place....just happened, by chance that a load of Italian bikes all came along at once...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. possibly!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Jimmy the door on the old Waitrose place maybe? We could all fit in there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. We've got a month so any ideas welcome :upyeah: - if this takes off then one of us will start a new thread.

15. Do you think they would notice if we covered up the Ducati badge with a Ferrari one and mingled with the cars?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. There will probably be an event in the Sussex area for Italian bikes organised later in the year ......nothing to do with Horsham DC though :smile: I'll post on here when all the details have been finalised.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Far less bikes, and only those stickered would be allowed to park in 2 designated areas .... Plus there were a few other issues ...

18. Anyone know what was so difficult about having the bikes attend?

19. So what was it then?

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information