1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 How Come This Has Been Around Ages ? 1098r

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by d8mok, Nov 24, 2016.

1. I've got a new pair in the garage, maybe I should make him a cheeky offer. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. It came up on my eBay alerts. Couldn't buy it with those crash bungs but looks a nice bike. It's dealer money though at 15k.

3. Just don't let @nice1myson know ;) :p LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Why's that @bradders ? I've obviously missed something, somewhere. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Seems Wilf has picked up 'a mint winter bargain' today of a 1098r.... :rolleyes:

6. Which one has he got?

7. Don't know but the pic looks mint. Probably Px

8. I could do with a mint winter bargain 1098R.

• Like Like x 1
  9. true, they do look a bit shite... however knock him down a few hundred for drilling holes in the fairing and putting what looks to be a pirelli "wooden" diablo on the rear and buy the spare fairings that @Robarano has grab a decent bit of rubber for the back and job jobbed :thumbsup:

10. Im in no rush so let's see if it sells first. I'm sure he'll not knock fortunes off just yet. As it's at dealer money currently and if I'm paying dealer money I'd like the back up it comes with and px facility to sort my 899.

Think I'm going to advertise my 899 over the break and get that sold and then I'm in a stringer position. Don't really want to take £15k from savings and then not be able to shift 899 for ages

• Like Like x 1
  11. They are my spares though :)

12. Brand new - original, with the correct date stamps, to fit a one owner un molested bike? £1000 easy, maybe more :Wideyed:

13. Really? wow.

Have you morphed into EliteSuperKnobParts? :)

I've got a brand new original carbon one piece 1098R belly pan too. Kerrrrr Ching :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. No, you have ;):upyeah:

15. Damn it, I was factoring them into the pension plan as we speak. :Arghh:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information