1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I Attach A Pdf File To A Posting?

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by steveb123, Nov 4, 2015.

1. I know how to attach an image or movie however I've not found a way to do for a PDF file, or any other sort of file for that matter.

I've attached PDF files to Conversations, within the size limit which I can't remember off hand.

Is it possible?

Alternatively would it be possible to a repository for documents, e.g. manuals, which could be linked to with a posting? Similar to way which you can create an photo album and then copy the URL of an image and past it into a posting.

Thanks in advance,

2. Use the "upload a file" button :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Well I didn't look down there, I was only looking at the menu at the top.

Thanks

4. Just tried to attach a 24 page PDF, the file size of which is 10.2 MB - too big.
    What's the maximum size of file that can be attached to a posting?

5. What are you trying to upload?

I think the max file size is 5mb if I remember correctly.

6. You could host your files Steve on a cloud - i use Google drive but to gain access you would need a gmail account. There are others out there.

7. Yeap, sounds like the best way forward.

8. Sorted - created a couple of folders in a Google Drive, uploaded all the PDFs and other documents I've pulled together for the Multistrada 1200S 2015 accessories, then created a thread with a post describing all the documents with appropriate links.

Sorted, thanks to all.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information