1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Loud Termignoni Full System On Hypermotard 821sp

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Wingy, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Hi

Does anyone know how loud the Termignoni Full System is on a Hypermotard 821 SP with the DB killer in?

2. To live with or to avoid drawing attention to yourself ? Very few people in the UK will complain about the Termignoni with a baffle fitted. Without the baffle some neighbours will complain depending on the time of day you start the bike or arrive back home. UK police will routinely look for additional offences (small number plate, dark visor, moderate/+5mph speeding) before taking action. Andy

3. Thanks for that, I just need to know if it is below 98db, for a course on the Nurburgring?

4. Ooh, that's a tricky one. I have heard of a number of Ducatis with Termignoni "systems" with and without baffles being refused access. If the 98db limit is usual, I now understand why. In a static noise test you are likely to be very close to that limit. A fully warmed engine tends to provide better results as does fudging the rpm requirement. It is quite common for riders to rev slightly less than asked. Good luck and I hope you enjoy your day. Andy

5. And welcome Dave

Do Not Sell My Personal Information