1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Much Can An 03 Stroodle Be Picked Up For?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by pingping010101, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Mrs Pingping suggested I get shot of my landrover and get another bike (3rd?!) as long as it is suitable for 2's up cruising. An original multistroodle is ringing bells. How much can I pick one up for?

I might have just over 2k if I get the asking price for my truck. Is it enough?

2. sure i seen one o here last week for about 3k
    i recommend them,

3. There's a couple of fleabay, one at 1500 with panniers and one at 1995 with no extras.

4. good bikes, but like anything else got to start with a good one. be prepared for connection problem's.
    looks like good prices.
    they handle very well.

5. Comfy for twos up?

6. yip wife loves it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mine or yours?

8. doh! me and my big gob. i never could keep a secret. :Angelic:

9. Bought a 2005 ds1000 s recently fully loaded 10k on it fsh for £3k and have been really surprised at just how good it is. Went to Normandy 2 up loaded panniers,top box etc handled it well and was reasonably comfortable, just a tad wallowy above 100mph

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had a comfort seat on mine and it still killed my arse, I hope the pillion seat is better. Better off with an ST2/3/4 I reckon, more bike for less money, and they still handle like a duc should.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I'll check out the ST

12. And it looks better, I say better I mean its doesn't look as though its crashed already.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Reason I bought a fugly instead of an st was the riding position and attitude more of a fun bike I reckon.
    Anyway don't yamaha do a suitable bike? Don't really want to do the whole ducati thing.

14. I'm just peeking around at the moment. Ask Ducati fans about ducs :)

15. Mmmmmm just lurking then , may be tempted back to the red side. ;). Tbh the st is probably a better bike, more modern engines etc and v good value but I have a thing about air cooled motors

16. Cheap one on eBay tom

17. For what you want pingping - two-up riding - the ST series would be a far better choice. I've said before and I'll say again the fuglystrada is one of the best B-road bikes you can buy, they're a heap of fun, but if you want to keep the missus happy and still have a good-handling, characterful bike, I don't think you'll find anything better than an ST.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. and not to handy if yer a short arse.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information