1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT How Much Power Your Multi Have?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by victit, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Okay I'll bite,

I think what we are getting at here mate is that it's pretty obvious that the app isn't accurate.

But people aren't sure if you're playing silly buggers (not sure how that translates) or just a little 'naive' no offence intended.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. My friend-friends of course i know that the app its not acurate and that the HP showed in the app are not RWHP.

This is not my first bike and i have been in a dyno few times with my older bikes, and i know for sure that even the dyno is not acurate!

If someone can explain me how the app is calculating for sure the HP with fact and proofs YES i will accept it. But when i read about omelets and sarcastic "ironic" comments ok i stop!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your insistant posts following the explanation of others as to why the app cannot possibly provide an accurate result led me to believe you're having a laugh. No offence meant.

I still don't understand how you could possibly believe the app is anything other than an indication and cannot possibly provide an accurate measurement but good luck to you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. thread closed?

5. If you bought your Multi in the EU it will have the EURO6 power restrictor valve fitted, I think they set it at 134 hp - it's known as the BR-exit escape valve and it may take some while to locate and remove. Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  6. My arse-ometer reckons my standaed base model dvt MTS is only 135bhp. My olde X11 was faster & lighter lol and my 125hp aprilia tuono more fun.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. lol what does this even mean?

8. He has a calibrated bottom ?

9. No, he's just torquing out of his backside :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yes it's certified by Arse-ometer Ltd. Just thought I was adding to the whole accuracy of this thread lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information