1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To: Attach An Image To You Post

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by Rob, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Awww that's a nice picture and can now put a face to name :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. She looks a little less stern in that one :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Loz...love that post! :Woot: Sorry, absolutely NOT a fan of Apple (it doesn't have as much function as people think...has anyone been able to open up any office products on it? Excel? actually work on a spreadsheet?) I get that everyone loves it, everyone has to have it...guess I'm not in the majority but I like being different. Samsung baby...all the way. Android is usually universally compatible with any program or application ('cept Tapatalk, let's not get me started on that again! :Facepalm:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I dislike Apple intensely. Almost as much as I dislike insurance underwriters, merchant bankers and estate agents (realtors). Yes, that much.

I love the iPod Classic, it is the single most important invention since the wheel.
    It is wonderful. So what does Apple do? Discontinues it. There is nothing currently on the market to replace it, it is hugely popular amongst people who use it but Apple knows best. Utter, utter bastards.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Forgive me if I'm wrong here but I thought the consensus was that for ease of use, you shouldn't use Tapatalk, that this forum works much better straight, especially if you want to upload photos.

6. OldRider....so I am only replying to a message when at my office? I agree that I want to get rid of Tapatalk but have not been successful in using the forum from Google Chrome through my phone. I think Tapatalk is "ok" for replying to messages directly (I was private messaging with Ducbird and someone else last night) but not good for the multi-functioning of liking or adding emoticons or uploading pictures. I still haven't gotten an OFFICIAL word if there is an actual Application for DucatiForum UK? I have an application that I downloaded called Ducatiforum.org but I do not think it works or is this same forum....... :cool:

7. Loz....I loved the Apple Nano for Ipod....that was my VERY favorite of all time and then that discontinued it. I think the classic is a bit awkward but it is ok. The shuffle is easily lost, especially with teenagers. The Ipod Touch is ridiculous IMO. I have loved watching mini music videos on it while listening to music. I have the old school nano but I admit, I haven't used it in months now. My phone has taken its place and I ordered a few Ducati earbuds last summer so rockin' out styling too :Headphone:

8. iPod Classic equals 148GB of usable space. I can almost fit my entire library on it. I don't need to stream the music via 3G or wifi, it plays my music anywhere and everywhere. It is the world's smallest & greatest jukebox.

When I am walking around, or driving in the car ... nothing else does the same job.

• Like Like x 1
  9. There is no official app
    This is how I got my icon

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

10. Mine doesn't look exactly like that but very similar when I go on the web. Your 2nd image I will look for tomorrow.... [emoji6]

11. 049.JPG whey hey think I might have done one, er uploaded a photo. Well I can see it but I aint pressed post yet so not sure if its going to be there. Anyway, if it is none of the above are me! I did take the photo though. It was off roading in Scotland - brilliant fun, very remote!
    Did the upload by pressing the "upload a file" tab and just went into my pictures to put pick a random one as a tester. I'll press "Post Reply" now and see if it works - and hey presto

• Like Like x 1
  12. Well done. Now post it in the right section ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Am I in the wrong one??????

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Now look what you have done, somewhat insensitive :Wideyed:

15. Speak for yourself. I was training him to use the forum properly;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. You can't train some folk ET :Angelic:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information