1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 How To Install Pazzos

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by PCRR, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Just bought some used pazzos. Had them on previous bikes a no problem to fit. Came to fit on 1199 and plunger sleeve does not come out of oem lever.
    Any tips on removal. I do not want to cut oem lever to remove.

2. There's a tiny grub-screw that you need to loosen on each of the OEM levers to release the plunger pins. Or are you referring to the sleeve in each lever where the lever attaches to the master cylinder? If so, I don't know. I have Rizoma levers fitted to mine and didn't have to remove the sleeves, but did need to use the plunger pins from the OEM levers.

4. You need to knock the pivot pin sleeve, it's in tight but I used a socket & plastic mallet, it needs to go out just over half way then the plunger will have enough room to come out

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I need to remove sleeve and pin. I have now seen sleeve joining both parts of lever needs to be removed to get sleeve out.
    I have also seen some posts referring to brakes locking up if not done correctly. What is that about???

6. Never heard about the locking up thing?!?!?!

7. Good. Will try and get them fitted tomorrow.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information