1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hyper - Your Experiences With Other Tires Than Sc Sp.

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Ampj8, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Hi all,

In a way I "fear" to change to other tires than the OEM Supercorsa SP and experience a negative noticeable change in my Hyper. I like these tires a lot yet in my 5 senses I would not ride the bike much in Winter because no tread plus 4000 Kms (almost on the markers) would be like calling for issues.

Would be great to know from those who have already changed to other tires than the SC SP:

1. Which tire you choose.
    2. Why you chose different than SC SP.
    3. Did you noticed slower flick from side to side?
    4. Did you noticed longer braking?
    5. Better grip?
    6. More lean angle?

Certainly won't ask the obvious ones about wet performance, durability etc.

IF I want to change I'd give a try to the Diablo Rosso III being the "closest" to the SC SP or a tire I know a lot now the Metzeler M7RR. Any other is not an option IMO. Or if I do nothing and your experiences as a help wait till Spring get a new set of SC SP and enjoy!!!!

FYI I do ride in winter but fortunately have a S1000R with M7RR's so I am covered.

I thank all for your comments.

2. Thread moved

3. m7rr's are awful IMO. The second nail in the rear of mine was a blessing in disguise. Ive got a set of avon's waiting to go on and after that PR4's or Bridgestone s21's are another option...the nice thing about the hyper is its such a do it all bike you just fit the tyres that match what youre going to be doing...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information